Certificated unit members may apply for the coaching posting(s) listed below by using either of these application methods. During the transition to the online application process, we are still accepting the paper application.
- Online Application through Edjoin (preferred):
- Click Here to Acess Edjoin
- All first time Edjoin applicants must register for a username and password.
- Type “Sweetwater” in the SEARCH box to find all district postings on Edjoin.
- Internal staff must obtain the application password from the site Athletic Director. The same password will be used for all coaching postings on Edjoin.
- When applying online, make sure you click on the appropriate Edjoin application button at the bottom of each posting:
- Apply (Current Employees Only) – FOR INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY (password required)
- Click Here to Apply – FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS/ WALK ON COACHES ONLY
- Paper Application:
- Form 8029-C Application for Posted Position-Coaching
- If you choose to complete the paper application, please submit one application for each position you are applying for and submit it to the Human Resource Services Division by the posting deadline.
EXTERNAL (“WALK-ON”) APPLICANTS:
The Sweetwater Union High School District is recruiting qualified coaches for all sports programs at each of the twelve high schools. Interested applicants can submit an application through www.edjoin.org. A California teaching credential is not required. Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
9th Grade Wrestling – CASTLE PARK HIGH SCHOOL
9th Grade Wrestling – OTAY RANCH HIGH SCHOOL
Boys’ Wrestling – SOUTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL (REPOSTED)
Boys’ Lacrosse – SOUTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL
Girls’ Wrestling – SOUTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL
Boys’ Jr. Varsity Baseball – OLYMPIAN HIGH SCHOOL (EXTENDED) – Until Filled
Boys’ Jr. Varsity Soccer – HILLTOP HIGH SCHOOL (REPOSTED) (open til filled)
Girls’ Golf – BONITA VISTA HIGH SCHOOL (REPOSTED) (open til filled)
Boys’ Varsity Tennis – BONITA VISTA HIGH SCHOOL (REPOSTED) (open til filled)
For more information regarding the coaching process, please contact Danya Williams at (619) 407-4993.