Certificated unit members may apply for the coaching posting(s) by logging into www.edjoin.org/suhsd.
- Online Application through Edjoin
- All first time Edjoin applicants must register for a username and password.
- Internal staff must obtain the application password from the site Athletic Director. The same password will be used for all coaching/extra duty postings on Edjoin.
- When applying online, make sure you click on the appropriate Edjoin application button at the bottom of each posting:
- Apply (Current Employees Only) – FOR INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY (password required)
EXTERNAL (“WALK-ON”) APPLICANTS:
The Sweetwater Union High School District is recruiting qualified coaches for all sports programs at each of the twelve high schools. Interested applicants can submit an application through www.edjoin.org/suhsd. A California teaching credential is not required. Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
- When applying online, make sure you click on the appropriate Edjoin application button at the bottom of each posting by clicking APPLY. DO NOT CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES ONLY.
- How to Apply for Coaching Positions through EDJOIN
- Roles & Responsibilities-Coach Clearing Process
For more information regarding the coaching process, please contact Vanessa Perez at 619-407-4900