Welcome to the Sweetwater Union High School District’s Frontline substitute system webpage! Frontline is an automated system whcih will simplify and streamline the process of recording and managing absences and finding substitutes. The Frontline system service will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed via internet and phone.
HOW DO I ACCESS FRONTLINE?
- You can access Frontline through the internet by clicking on this link: FRONTLINE
- You can also call Frontline toll free at 1-800-942-3767. Simply follow the voice menu to access all the features.
The Frontline website has some helpful tutorials and videos to help with this transition. You can access the tutorials, popular questions and other information by clicking on this link: Frontline Learning Center.
Clicking on the Getting Started button of the Frontline Learning Center is where you will find the most help.
Click on the links below for more information:
- Quick start guide for employees: Employee Quick Guide
- Quick reference for creating a new absence: Creating a New Absence
PAY INFORMATION FOR SUBSTITUTES
- Certificated Substitute Pay Rate Increase effective July 2022 thru June 2023
- Certificated Substitute Pay Rate effective January 2019
- Classufued Substitute and Otherd Non-Certificated Hourly Pay Rate effective January 2023
SUBSTUTITE TEACHER TRAINING
This training will provide you with resources and ideas on classroom management, instructional strategies and other useful tips that will contribute towards your success as a substitute teacher: SDCOE Substitute Teacher Training
Additional help is available from the Sub Desk 619-585-6008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other District Online Resources
Outlook Webmail (web version)
- Click here to access your district email.
If you forget your password, please contact the
Information Technology Department at (619) 585-7900