For Current SUHSD Employees
Classified Job Posting(s):
Classified Summer School 2020 Job Posting(s):
Classified “Extended Workday/Overtime” Job Posting(s):
- There are no job postings at this time.
Classified Extra Service Assignment Job Posting(s):
- There are no job posting at this time.
How to apply for a classified position
Beginning February 2018, all classified employment applications will be accepted electronically by visiting the website www.edjoin.org/suhsd.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Applicants (internal and external) will create an Edjoin User Profile.
- Applicant user profiles are securely stored on Edjoin until an applicant uses the profile to automatically complete an application for a position in SUHSD.
- Applicants attach required documents to the SUHSD application and submit.
Step 1: Create an Edjoin User Account
All applicants for classified positions (internal and external) must create a user profile at www.edjoin.org. The user profile includes information about the candidate including work history and references. Applicants can also upload and attach required application documents.
- Learn how to create an Edjoin user profile
- Use or download a job aide to create Edjoin user profile
- View a list of documents you will add to your Edjoin user profile
- Download the Classified Reference Form
Step 2: Determine Eligibility for a Position (minimum qualifications)
Each SUHSD classified position has a minimum qualification requirement. These requirements can be found on the specific job description for the position. Classified positions may require a passing score on a district exam, certifications such as a typing or CPR certification, and/or college level coursework verified by an official transcript.
- View a chart of classified positions with their minimum qualifications
- Download a list of certification opportunities: TYPING, FOOD HANDLER, CPR/FIRST AID
- Register for SUHSD Classified Test by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – Please provide the following in your email- NAME, EMPLOYMENT STATUS (CURRENT EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT), EXAM REQUESTED, & PHONE NUMBER
Step 3: View and Apply for SUHSD Positions by logging into www.edjoin.org/suhsd
All SUHSD Classified Employment Positions are posted on the Edjoin website. To view our positions, type “sweetwater” in the search button. Once you find the position you wish to apply for, select it by clicking on the title. Then, press the “apply” button at the bottom right of the screen.
Note: All positions require documentation be attached to the application. The links below will assist you in learning how to upload documents into Edjoin.
- Learn how to upload an attachment in Edjoin.
- Learn how to use your smart phone to upload attachments in Edjoin.
ATTENTION SUHSD SUBSTITUTES & EXTERNAL APPLICANTS: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE A RESUME, THREE CLASSIFIED REFERENCE FORMS OR LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION – SIGNED AND DATED IN LAST 12 MONTHS, AND ANY REQUIRED CERTIFICATION DOCUMENTS. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Questions regarding the Classified Application Process may be directed to the SUHSD Human Resources Division at 619-691-5530